How do I link an external bank account to MoneyLion?
Tap “Finances” on the tab at the bottom of the home screen and then select “Link an account.”
Select your bank from the list of options or use the search bar.
You can also link an account by clicking on the “More” button on the upper right part of the
home screen. Then select “Link an account” under “More Options.”
How do I transfer money from MoneyLion to an external bank account?
- Tap the “Finances” tab on the home screen of the MoneyLion app.
- Select the “Transfer” button at the top of the screen.
- Choose the account you are transferring money from in the “From” field.
- Choose the external account to which you would like to transfer the funds in the “To”
- Type in the amount you’d like to transfer and click “Continue” to process the transaction.
What bank is MoneyLion affiliated with?
MetaBank®, N.A., Member FDIC, is our premier partner bank that issues your MoneyLion Debit
Mastercard® and RoarMoney℠ virtual card and holds the funds in your RoarMoney account. If
you ever have any issues or questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the MoneyLion support
Does MoneyLion work with Green Dot®?
Yes! Adding money to your RoarMoney account is easy at any of 90,000 retail locations¹—
including Walmart, 7-Eleven, and Dollar General — that offer Reload@theRegister™ from
Green Dot2. Just:
- Hand your money to the cashier and swipe your MoneyLion Debit Mastercard.
- See your money in your account!
Find a participating Green Dot retailer¹.
MoneyLion is a financial technology company, not a bank. RoarMoney℠ demand deposit account provided by, and MoneyLion Debit Mastercard® issued by, MetaBank®, National Association, Member FDIC. RoarMoney is a service mark of MoneyLion. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International. Funds are FDIC insured, subject to applicable limitations and restrictions, when we receive the funds deposited to your account.
2 Reload@theRegister is an optional service provided by Green Dot Corporation. ©Green Dot Corporation. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation.