How do I transfer money from my RoarMoney account to an account at another bank?
How do I transfer money from my RoarMoneySM account to an account at another bank?
- Tap the “Accounts” tab on the bottom of the screen in the MoneyLion app.
- Select the “Transfer” button at the top of the screen, and select your RoarMoney account in the “From” field.
- Choose the bank account you’d like to transfer the funds to in the “To” field.
- Type in the amount you’d like to transfer and click “Continue” to process the transaction.
What if the bank account I want to use isn’t listed?
If the bank account you want to use for transfers isn’t listed:
- Click "Add account" on the Transfers screen.
- Select your bank from the logos shown, or type your bank name into the “Search” field and then follow the prompts.
MoneyLion is a financial technology company, not a bank. RoarMoney demand deposit account provided by, and MoneyLion Debit Mastercard® issued by, MetaBank®, National Association, Member FDIC. RoarMoney is a service mark of MoneyLion. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circle design is a trademark of Mastercard International. Funds are FDIC insured, subject to applicable limitations and restrictions, when we receive the funds deposited to your account.