Below are the few transfer limits that we have in place to help protect the security of your account.
- For transfers from your account at another bank into your RoarMoneySM account made via the MoneyLion app:
- You may transfer up to $2,500 per day and $10,000 per month into your RoarMoney account.
- For transfers or direct deposits into your RoarMoney account initiated by another bank:
- There is no limit on how much you can transfer to your RoarMoney account if you initiate the transfer at your external bank or financial institution. Please be aware that your bank may impose their own limits and fees.
- Many banks will allow you to make transfers from their website or app. If you have an account with a bank that offers this service, just log into their website or app and add your RoarMoney account using the same routing and account information you would use for direct deposit (here's how to find those numbers). When the funds are added into your RoarMoney account depends on the bank making the transfer.
- For transfers between MoneyLion accounts made via the MoneyLion app:
- MoneyLion allows you to transfer funds between your RoarMoney account and MoneyLion Investment account. There is no limit on transferring funds between these accounts, unless restricted by a security agreement if you have an outstanding loan or Instacash with us.
- Funds transferred from your RoarMoney account to your MoneyLion Investment account will be reflected in your Investment account within 1 business day. Funds transferred from your MoneyLion Investment account to your RoarMoney account will be available within 7 - 14 business days due to the time it takes to sell the securities in the market, settle the transaction, and transfer funds.
- For transfers from your RoarMoney account to your account at another bank made via the MoneyLion app:
If you transfer funds within the MoneyLion app to your account at another bank, there is no limit on the amount you can transfer.
RoarMoney℠ demand deposit account provided by, and MoneyLion Debit Mastercard® issued by, MetaBank®, National Association, Member FDIC. RoarMoney is a service mark of MoneyLion, which offers the RoarMoney Account among its suite of financial products and services. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circle design is a trademark of Mastercard International. Funds are FDIC insured, subject to applicable limitations and restrictions, when we receive the funds deposited to your account.