Below are the few transfer limits that we have in place to help protect the security of your account.
- For transfers from your account at another bank into your RoarMoneySM account made via the MoneyLion app:
- For the first 30 days after you open your RoarMoney account you may transfer up to $2,500 per day and $10,000 per month into your RoarMoney account.
- Once your account is over 30 days old there is no limit.
- For transfers or direct deposits into your RoarMoney account initiated by another bank:
- The maximum credit is $100,000 per transaction and $150,000 per rolling 30 days if you initiate the transfer at your external bank or financial institution. Please be aware that your bank may impose their own limits and fees.
- Many banks will allow you to make transfers from their website or app. If you have an account with a bank that offers this service, just log into their website or app and add your RoarMoney account using the same routing and account information you would use for direct deposit (here's how to find those numbers). When the funds are added into your RoarMoney account depends on the bank making the transfer.
- For transfers between MoneyLion accounts made via the MoneyLion app:
- MoneyLion allows you to transfer funds between your RoarMoney account and MoneyLion Investment account. There is no limit on transferring funds between these accounts, unless restricted by a security agreement if you have an outstanding loan or Instacash℠ with us.
- Funds transferred from your RoarMoney account to your MoneyLion Investment account will be reflected in your Investment account within 1 business day. Funds transferred from your MoneyLion Investment account to your RoarMoney account will be available within 7 - 14 business days due to the time it takes to sell the securities in the market, settle the transaction, and transfer funds.
- For transfers from your RoarMoney account to your account at another bank made via the MoneyLion app:
If you transfer funds within the MoneyLion app to your account at another bank, you are limited to the available balance of your account.
MoneyLion is a financial technology company, not a bank. RoarMoney demand deposit account provided by, and MoneyLion Debit Mastercard® issued by, MetaBank®, National Association, Member FDIC. RoarMoney is a service mark of MoneyLion. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circle design is a trademark of Mastercard International. Funds are FDIC insured, subject to applicable limitations and restrictions, when we receive the funds deposited to your account.
Instacash is an optional service offered by MoneyLion. Terms and eligibility requirements apply. See Membership Agreement and help.moneylion.com for more information.
Investment advisory services provided by ML Wealth LLC. Investment Accounts Are Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • Investments May Lose Value. For important information and disclaimers relating to the MoneyLion Investment Account, see Investment Account FAQs and FORM ADV. Accounts are subject to administrative fee of $1 per month.