How do I request a new card if my card is lost, damaged or stolen?

If you need to request a new card, we are only able to ship cards to your confirmed mailing address within the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia. Please note that if your address has changed, we will need to update your address before we can send you a new card. To update your address, please do so within your MoneyLion app.

Within the app, you can easily navigate to the card management screen by following the instructions below.

  1. Select "Accounts"
  2. Select “RoarMoney”
  3. Navigate to “RoarMoney Cards” and select the card you would like to replace (either virtual or physical card)
  4. Select "Replace Card"

MoneyLion is a financial technology company, not a bank. RoarMoney℠ demand deposit account provided by, and MoneyLion Debit Mastercard® issued by, MetaBank®, National Association, Member FDIC. RoarMoney is a service mark of MoneyLion. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circle design is a trademark of Mastercard International. Funds are FDIC insured, subject to applicable limitations and restrictions, when we receive the funds deposited to your account.

Was this article helpful?
196 out of 614 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request