Follow these steps to easily add a bank account to your MoneyLion Wallet:
- Go to the main menu by clicking on your profile picture on the top left of your homepage.
- Once in the main menu, select Wallet from the menu.
- Once you are in your wallet, click on "Add a payment method". You will see your payment method options pop-up at the bottom the screen.
- Select "Bank account" from the options.
- Next select your Bank from the ones listed or search for your Bank.
- Once you have found your bank, you will have to enter the Routing number and Account number.
If you have made a mistake or want to go back, simply click the back arrow to go the previous page.
If the Routing number and account number you have entered do not match, you will be presented an error message. Please check the details and try again.
If you continue to have issues, please contact us.