Follow these steps to easily add a bank account to your MoneyLion Wallet:
- Go to the Main Menu by clicking on your profile picture on the top left of your home screen in the MoneyLion app.
- Once in the Main Menu, select Wallet from the menu.
- Once you are in your Wallet, click on "Add a payment method". You will see your payment method options pop up at the bottom the screen.
- Click on "Bank account" from the options.
- Next, select your Bank from the ones listed or search for your Bank.
- Once you select your Bank, we will prompt you to enter your bank information and possible one-time PIN if your bank supports it.
- If we successfully connect with your bank and confirm your account info, we will add the eligible payment method to your MoneyLion Wallet.
Note: If you receive a message that we're unable to connect with your bank, even when your information is accurate, it's possible that your bank is having connectivity or network issues. Please wait 10-15 minutes to let the issue resolve before you try again. If you are still having issues after waiting and trying again, please contact customer support.