When you take an Instacash advance, you're presented with options to help meet your needs, and your choices may affect your outstanding amount:
- First, you can choose the amount of your advance.
- Second, you can choose to leave an optional Tip to help us cover the costs of keeping Instacash running smoothly and interest-free for all MoneyLion users.
- Third, you can choose expedited delivery to get your money in minutes by paying a Turbo Fee, or regular delivery for no additional cost to get your money in two to five (2-5) business days.
So while your unpaid Instacash amount will never include any interest, it may include a Turbo Fee and/or Tip (depending on what you chose). Here are two examples:
- If you requested $50 in Instacash with regular delivery and left a $5 tip (much appreciated!), your Instacash repayment will be $55.
- If you requested $40 in Instacash with expedited delivery to your RoarMoney℠ account for a Turbo Fee of $3.99 and left a $3 tip (thank you!), your Instacash repayment will be $46.99.
We strive to help our users of all credit types get easy access to funds, and 0% APR Instacash is a key part of that mission. To help us cover costs, keep our interest rate at zero, and make the service accessible to as many deserving users as possible, we offer expedited delivery at a small cost and optional tipping.
RoarMoney℠ demand deposit account provided by, and MoneyLion Debit Mastercard® issued by, MetaBank®, National Association, Member FDIC. RoarMoney is a service mark of MoneyLion, which offers and provides services for the RoarMoney Account among its suite of financial products and services. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International. Funds are FDIC insured, subject to applicable limitations and restrictions, when we receive the funds deposited to your account.