When you take an Instacash advance, you're presented with options to help meet your needs, and your choices may affect your outstanding balance amount:
- First, you can choose the amount of your advance.
- Second, you can choose Turbo delivery to get your money in seconds, or regular delivery for additional cost to get your money in 2-5 business days.
- Third, you can choose to leave an optional tip to help us cover the costs of keeping Instacash running smoothly and interest-free for all MoneyLion members.
So while you'll never owe any interest on your advance, your outstanding balance may include a delivery fee and tip (depending on what you chose). Here are two examples:
- If you requested $50 in Instacash with regular delivery and left a $5 tip (much appreciated!), your Instacash repayment on the due date will be $55.
- If you requested $40 in Instacash with Turbo delivery to your MoneyLion Checking account for $3.99 and left a $3 tip (thank you!), your Instacash repayment on the due date will be $46.99.
We strive to help our members of all credit types get access to credit at low or no interest, and 0% APR Instacash is a key part of that mission. To help us cover costs, keep our interest rate at zero, and make the service accessible to as many deserving members as possible, we offer turbo delivery at a small cost and optional tipping.