Qualifying for 0% APR Instacash advances and spotting yourself some cash is easy! If you're a Credit Builder Plus member, you're already qualified. If you're not interested in the Credit Builder Plus membership, and would like become an Instacash member instead, here's what you will need to do.
- Link your primary checking account. There’s no credit check! Please review the eligibility requirements below.
- We’ll then review your checking account and verify your identity to determine if you qualify.
CHECKING ACCOUNT REQUIREMENTS:
Please choose a checking account that meets the following criteria:
- It's not too new: Choose an account that's been open for at least two months.
- It shows income deposits: Pick the account where you regularly deposit your income/paychecks.
- It has positive balance: Choose an account where you consistently maintain a positive balance.
- It's active: Choose an account that you use regularly!
Please note that any account that cannot be confirmed as a checking account, such as a savings or money market account, will not qualify for Instacash.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
We must be able to verify your identity and checking account ownership:
- Enter your info as it appears on your bank account. We’ll check the info you enter against the details we receive from your linked bank to make sure they match.
- Make sure your info matches your public records. We’ll also check the info you enter against electronic public records. If you suspect that your public records are incorrect, contact us and we may be able to manually verify your identity.
If your account doesn’t qualify, please try again when it has been open longer and/or had more consistent deposits and positive balance — or try another checking account!
Please note: If you’re a Credit Builder Plus or Instacash member but you have missed membership and/or loan payments, you may not be eligible for Instacash until your account is in good standing.