Instacash advances are interest free, and any delivery fees and tips are totally optional. Woo hoo! Whether you choose to tip and which delivery method you use does NOT impact your access to Instacash. Your access to Instacash may require a membership fee. See below.
Here are your options for accessing Instacash and the costs:
- If you join MoneyLion Core and set up a recurring direct deposit of $250 or more into your MoneyLion Checking account, you can access Instacash up to $250 at NO CHARGE. Learn more here.
- If you join Credit Builder Plus for $19.99/month, you'll get access to up to $150 in Instacash as part of your holistic banking and investing membership! Credit Builder Plus also includes a low APR loan. Learn more here.
- If you join an Instacash with banking membership for $9.99/month, you'll get access to up to $150 in Instacash and the ability to add holistic banking and investing benefits!
DELIVERY OPTIONS & OPTIONAL TIPPING
Each time you get an Instacash advance, you can select from these disbursement options, some of which have associated costs:
- Regular delivery (12 - 48 hours) to your MoneyLion Checking account – $0
- Regular delivery (3 - 5 business days) to your external checking account – $0
- Turbo (instant) delivery to your MoneyLion Checking account – $3.99
- Turbo (instant) delivery to an external checking account or debit card – $4.99
Lastly, every time you take an interest-free cash advance, we request you to leave a small optional tip. These tips help us cover the high costs of keeping Instacash interest free and readily available to as many members as possible. We're all in this together!