Instacash advances are interest free, and any other costs other than the membership fee, for Instacash access, delivery and tips are completely optional at your discretion. Instacash availability in the future is NOT impacted by amount of tip paid or delivery method chosen. Read more below.
Since Instacash is not a loan, you'll never pay interest on what you borrow through Instacash. The only cost for accessing Instacash is the membership fee required for joining the MoneyLion community.
Here're the different ways our members access Instacash:
- If you are already a Plus or a Credit Builder Plus member paying $19.99/month, you can access Instacash at NO CHARGE, it comes with the holistic banking and investing membership!
- If you are already an Instacash member paying $9.99/month, you can access Instacash at NO CHARGE, it comes with the membership with the ability to add holistic banking and investing benefits!
- If you have a MoneyLion Checking account as a Core member with a recurring direct deposit of $250 or more, you can access Instacash at NO CHARGE.
An optional fee can come into play when you decide your delivery method for Instacash. Each time you get an Instacash advance, you can select from these disbursement options with their associated costs:
- Regular delivery (12 - 48 hours) to your MoneyLion Checking account – $0
- Regular delivery (3 - 5 business days) to your external checking account – $0
- Turbo (instant) delivery to your MoneyLion Checking account – $3.99
- Turbo (instant) delivery to an external checking account – $4.99
Lastly, every time you take an interest-free cash advance, we request you to leave a small tip. These tips help us cover the high costs of keeping Instacash interest free and and readily available to as many members as possible. We're all in this together!