If you have a RoarMoney account, we'll always try to deduct your Instacash payment from RoarMoney first. This will always be your primary repayment method and and cannot be changed. You may also need to have a secondary or backup payment method: a debit card that is linked to Instacash. This requirement is only waived for users with an active direct deposit in their RoarMoney account.
How to view or change your payment method
1. Open the app, go to the Finances tab.
2. Tap the Instacash button at the top.
3. To add or update the card, tap on the Update card button at the top right corner.
4. Confirm that the debit card you are about to add:
- Is associated with the checking account where you receive your paychecks.
- Is not a MoneyLion Visa Debit Card
- Is not a credit card.
- Has an expiration date that is more than a month away.
5. Select a card from your wallet or tap "Add a payment method" to add a new card.
6. Enter the information for the debit card you want to use and hit "Next".
7. Confirm your billing address for the card being added and hit "Next".
Once the card is added, all future Instacash repayments will be attempted from this debit card, if we're not able to collect the repayment from your RoarMoney account.