Adding a debit card to your wallet is easy! Here's how.
- Go to the main menu by clicking on your profile picture on the top left of your home screen.
- Once in the main menu, select Wallet from the menu.
- Once you are in your wallet, click on "Add a payment method". You will see your payment method options pop-up at the bottom the screen.
- Select "Debit/Credit Card" from the options.
- The next screen will ask for your Card number, Expiration date, and CVV. Please note you cannot add an expired card.
- Clicking "Next" will take you to the billing address details.
- If everything matches, you will be taken to a success screen.
- Clicking Done will add your card to the wallet.
If there is any inconsistency with your card number, Expiration date ,or CVV, you will be asked verify the details and enter card and address details again.
If the billing address you entered does not match the details your bank has, you will be asked to verify the address and enter your card and address details again. This could be because you recently moved and have not updated your bank. Please update your address with the bank first and then try again.
If you continue to have issues with adding your debit card, please contact us.