If you would like to pay off your loan and borrow again soon after, the quickest way to pay off your existing loan is typically with a debit card. (NOTE: If you pay off your loan with your checking account, it will take up to 5 business days to process.)
You can pay off your loan using your debit card by completing the follow steps:
- Go to the Loans tab, select your current loan, then select “Pay off in Full."
- Select the debit card you would like to use and click “Submit Payment.” Or, if you haven’t yet added the debit card to your wallet, please click “Add a Payment Method,” add your card, and click “Submit Payment.”
This should only take a few minutes to process, and then you can take out another loan if you would like.
SOME IMPORTANT NOTES:
- If you have a loan payment “In Process”, please wait until that payment has been completed before attempting to pay in full. Please see below for an example of a loan payment in process:
- While there is no penalty for early repayment, to help ensure the security of your account, you may not request a new loan within 7 days of receiving your previous loan (i.e. once your first loan is originated and funds have been received, you will not be able to take out another loan within 7 days).
- If you are still experiencing issues, please delete your debit card from your wallet and re-enter your information in order to complete the request.