If you would like to pay off your loan and immediately re-borrow again, the best way is to pay off your existing loan with a debit card. (NOTE: if you pay off your loan with your checking account, it will take 3-5 business days to process)
You can pay off your loan using your debit card by completing the follow steps:
- Go to the loans tab, select your current loan, then select “Pay off in Full."
- Select the debit card you would like to use and click “Submit Payment.” Or, if you haven’t yet added the debit card to your wallet, please click “Add a Payment Method,” add your card there, and click “Submit Payment.”
This should only take a few minutes to process, and then you can take out another loan if you would like.
SOME IMPORTANT NOTES:
- If you have a loan payment “In Process”, please wait until that payment has been completed before attempting to pay in full. Please see below for an example of a loan payment in process:
- While there is no penalty for early repayment, to help ensure the security of your account, you may not request a new Plus loan within 7 days of receiving your previous Plus loan.
- If you are still experiencing issues, please delete your debit card from your wallet and re-enter your information in order to complete the request.