If you believe there’s an error in your credit information, you can visit the TransUnion®, Equifax, or Experian websites to submit a formal request. This process can take 30 days or more, as TransUnion® or Equifax will contact the data provider or information source to investigate further.
For your convenience, please use the contact information below.
- You can submit a dispute online with TransUnion here.
- You can call them at 1-800-916-8800.
- You can dispute in writing at this address: TransUnion, LLC Consumer Dispute Center, PO Box 2000, Chester, PA 19022
- You can submit a dispute online with Equifax here.
- You can dispute in writing at this address: Equifax Information Services, LLC, PO Box 740256, Atlanta, GA 30374
- Equifax does not provide a telephone number on their website. They tell you to refer to the telephone number provided on your credit report.
- You can submit a dispute online with Experian here.
- You can dispute in writing at this address: Experian’s National Consumer Assistance Center, PO Box 2002, Allen, TX 75013.
- Experian has a customer service phone number, which is 1-866-200-6020.